NEWS! July 18, 2008

I have taken down the paypal links for a couple of reasons. Mainly due to the fact that the raw audio files of both cdr's along with the artwork for both discs were lost in a recent computer hard drive failure. Until I can retrieve these items "In Stil Moderno" will only be available as a copy of the original with a very plain cover, and obviously at a reduced price. Any interest should be directed to the email address at right. They are available for $7.00/ea., shipping included. What a steal!

Furthermore, "Baroque Works For Flauto Dolce" will no longer be available. I am working on volume 2 of "Baroque Works..." with a better understanding of mixing and overall production, and a higher quality instrument, so I guess, something I'm less embarrased by. If you really want it, contact me and I'll see what I can do. I am leaving the links to the mp3 samples for your listening pleasure.

stay tuned for more music!